Monday, August 20, 2012

Anders!

Thursday was filled with errands and Linnea was such a trooper going to three different places! We went to Micheal's to get some canvas to make our own wall art for the baby's side of the room and for squirt too, Target for my contacts and then Home Depot for paint for baby's side and I ended up buying an indoor plant and mum as well. She definitely earned some M & M's from the Depot!
Thursday evening we brought dinner over to our new parent friends! Missy and Ross just had their baby boy Anders in the middle of the July. He was a month old and mommy and daddy felt ready for visitors. So I made a taco bake and apple dessert and Linnea and I headed over. 



Chris missed out since he has been having gall bladder issues and was feeling pretty crummy. He stayed home after his ultrasound Thursday morning in hopes he would feel better but no luck.
Linnea enjoyed meeting the baby but I think she was expecting a toddler...hopefully she will realize soon that I am not giving birth to a toddler. The baby won't do much other than sleep, cry and go to the bathroom for a while!

No comments: