Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thirft Store finds!

Saturday (when we dropped the couches off), Sunday and Monday Linnea and I spent some time at thrift stores searching for things for the nursery/her room. We had wonderful luck which makes me so happy!

We found these two lamps and lampshades:


Lamps and lampshades from different days and places but we think they will work together just fine!
This jungle sheet and a few 4T (yes 4T, they are a little big now but her 3T stuff is going to be too small soon) outfits:



pink sparkly art for Linnea's side of the room: 
(picture to come, it is hanging up in her room already and she is sleeping so I will try to remember to take a pic tomorrow)



a picture frame for our new family of four: 
(picture to come)




and the best deal of all, this Pottery Barn Kids Chair:

Sold at Pottery Barn for over $100, we got it for $1.99!!!!
I couldn't believe it!

Now we still need have a ways to go...we need a twin bed frame (we may use my old day bed frame for the time being), under the bed drawers or totes, a crib and some butterfly decor for Linnea's side of the room. We are planning to make some while we make the jungle art for baby's side. 
Chris and I also desperately need dressers for our own room but that will have to wait. Oh and a dryer...we will need a dryer...so I did some laundry at my parents Sunday when I picked Linnea up. But after this fall the clothesline won't really be an option! eek!

No comments: