Thursday, August 16, 2012

Reunited with a Preschool Pal!

Last Friday we met one of Linnea's good friends from preschool. Masyn has every Friday off with her mom so we met at a storytime at a library and then had a picnic and played at yet another new playground. 




It was so sweet to see the girls reunite and play so well together. Masyn is also switching to a new preschool so we keep telling Linnea that to help with the sadness of not returning to A Child's View. We tell her that her best pal won't be there either and is also going somewhere new to make new friends and meet new teachers. I dont know if that helps at all but I like to think it does. Friday night I think we just hung out, watched the Olympics and made chocolate chip cookies...I think we may have gone to the choo choo park but I just really can't remember. I need to do this blog more consistently I guess!

No comments: