Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Trolley!

We loved our ride on the trick or trolley streetcar by Lake Harriet! It was fun to dress up and see other people dressed up as well. There was a also a story read by the author of the book that was read which I sadly cannot remember the name of...but it was a good one and he also drew many pictures afterwards!
And the kids also got a little treat bag upon exiting.














Linnea made it to Sunday School with grandma beforehand and I browsed around Kohls while they were there together...this mama is out of her maternity clothes but her previous clothes (jeans) in particular all have holes or are just REALLY old so I looked around for some new stuff. Didn't buy anything yet, but enjoyed seeing what was there and tried a few jeans on. Linnea and Gma had a good time at Sunday School. I am happy they have that special time together and I get an hour each Sunday morning to do something with just me.

1 comment:

mack said...

looks like SO much fun (ALL of the very many posts)!!! i'm going to blog about our halloween fun run (eh, which we just watched) - it would have been just up your alley!