Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday Fun and a Saturday Date :)

My Fridays off with the girls usually begin by sleeping in...


and then we scramble out the door to storytime/puppet show and then Linnea has ballet...when it's nice we play at the park which is right at the rec center where her ballet is:)






We discovered there is a jammie storytime on Friday nights at Barnes and Noble so we will do that with our neighbors when we can. Two Fridays ago was a special Halloween one! Linnea did lots of coloring and the little crafts. Harper and our neighbors however, were all about learning the Halloween Hustle and the Monster Mash and One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater. We enjoyed a smores torte on our way out this time.




On Saturday my parents got some quality time with just Harper while Linnea got some quality time with just mommy and daddy. We FINALLY went to Despicable Me 2. It happened to be at our fav theater, the Riverview and it was a rainy day so it was perfect. We thought it was a very funny and cute movie. We had a good time together and Harper had fun with gma and papa.

kitty joined us for the movie.



Linnea got a little bit of time with gma and papa after church last week while Harper and I zipped over to Kohls to get some new running clothes and shoes. My marathon is coming up October 20th and I'm realizing I don't have many fall running clothes and my shoes were making my hips and knees hurt. After our quick shopping trip which was very successful by the way we went to eat lunch with GG and pick up Linnea. We even got GG to eat outside at the nice lil patio. It was a great visit! But sadly no pics! GG was in a good mood tho and got to hold Harper for a bit :)

Here is a picture of one of my long (12 miles) Saturday morning runs...beautiful view over Como Lake.



During this one I felt like I was racing the rain as it was getting darker and darker and windier and windier the whole time. The rain did some for a little while during it but then stopped. I took Linnea to soccer after where it did rain basically the whole time :) Reminded me of sliding in the mud in a tournament at Pearl Park with Mack :)

No comments: