Sunday, October 6, 2013

Inflatables, Neighborhood Fun and a Fire

A few weekends ago...yes I'm behind again, we had a very fun Saturday. It is hard to keep up with this blog and with the upcoming holidays I fear it may get worse but I will try to set aside at least one night a week to do this :) I do enjoy it and love looking back a the pictures and what we have been up to. Anyways...back to the fun Saturday...after Linnea's soccer her and I headed to family inflatable day out in Oakdale. Our friends The Dahlheimer's were still there so Josie and Linnea hit a few of the bouncy houses and slides together. I am so glad they were still there because the jumping around is always more fun with a friend vs alone or with mom :)







That evening we got the neighborhood together and "played" some more soccer! Afterwards the 4 of us had a little fire in our small firepit. At one point we thought we would go to one of the neighbors houses for a bigger fire but they had already put their pit away for the season. But another reason was I think each of the kids had minor meltdowns/crying fest at one point while playing...definitely a tired crew! 







because who doesn't want a popsicle by a campfire :)

No comments: