Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween fun begins...

Last Sunday we had our annual New Parent Connection Halloween Party. As usual all the kids were adorable in their costumes. Linnea wore her Rapunzel costume, even the hair for a bit and Harper was a mouse. Linnea went to the party in the mouse costume when she was nine months. I hope to find a picture and compare but for now you just get them at their current ages:


 We brought some spiders to share:


and here is the crew posed and then running up and down the hill :)



The party got me feeling more festive so we decorated our door the following day...

We love our lil monsters!
Chris and the girls created another monster on one of our other doors too while I was out running...(Linnea would like to make every door a monster) speaking of running...marathon weekend is here so I better get to bed...26.2 miles on Sunday is going to be here before I know it! 
I'll catch up more next week! 

No comments: