Saturday, October 12, 2013

fun fall day :)

The girls and I had a super day yesterday! We didn't sleep in as much as we usually do on Fridays but that's alright :) However even tho we had extra time we still skipped our usual storytime before dance so we would have some time to do Halloween crafts and get ready for our afternoon at gma and papa's house. Oh and I tried to clean a lil since we were home...but not too much gets done with two lil ones around. Anyways...we went to dance early enough to have a picnic and play at the park beforehand this time. 


After dance we were ready to go to Woodbury to see gma and papa and also uncle Brad who was here for the weekend. Papa had a surprise for Linnea:


Kaylan was over too so I did some crafts with the girls after my run. We also went to the park and played in the leaves. 

Our sweet girl.





Linnea played too but while I was running...I hope to get some shots of both of them in the leaves together too :)

We ended the day visiting GG and having a Chinese food feast :) As usual GG loved seeing everyone together. Even if it gets a little loud and the kids chase each other around the tables and "play" the piano. Actually the kids did great with their toys and my crafts and eating. There was just a minor amt of running this time. That Harper also enjoys watching and tries to crawl along. Dwights (minus Kevin), Erik and family, Brad, my mom, myself and the girls were all there. Brian and dad were bowling and Chris wasn't feeling well so they missed the gathering this time. But there will be more :) 

No comments: