Saturday, October 12, 2013

TCM Marathon

Finished!
The girls and I went to cheer on aunt/sister in law Megan during her very first marathon, the beautiful Twin Cities Marathon. I loved running in it and I also love cheering for the runners. We were able to see her three times! I made me want to do mine and be done with it...but alas as I write this ( a week after it happened) I have a week to go. But I know it will go by fast. Here are Megans lil cheerleaders:

so proud of their auntie and Linnea's sign.

It was wonderful weather...a little rainy at the end again but we survived. We saw her around mile 18 on one side of the Lake Street Bridge, then quick got to the other side where we saw her around mile 21 with Brian, her bro Nathan and her mom. Then they went to the finish line and we went to mile 25.
What a morning!



No comments: