Thursday, August 7, 2014

Birthday Party Weekend!


Parties Parties and more Parties! We had one party every day of the weekend around July 18th. Our nephews share that day and our neighbor also a bday that day and then another neighbor (the other Linnea) has her bday on July 20th! 

I'm not sure why but I'm having a terrible time getting these parties in order so we will just go from third party to first party! 

The last party of the weekend was cousin Dylan and Jake's Ninja Turtle 6th and 4th birthday. We had a blast there too. Ate, played, destroyed the pinata, ate cake, watched gift opening and played a lil more :) 








The birthday boys and their cakes :)





The second party of the weekend was Sabina's FROZEN 5th Birthday! I just dropped Linnea off for most of this one. Harper napped during it and I did a few errands and maybe a run. Its hard to know what to do with myself sometime with either just one kid and the rare no kid occasion! I know I did stop at a neighbors garage sale on the way home and got some new fun couch pillow cases and sheets for Linnea. 
I let Harper dunk her feet in when we dropped off Linnea. They swam a lot, made winter wands, got their nails done in blue and silver (and Olaf on the thumbs) and just had a fun time!





pretty nails and pretty blue elsa eyes :)

The fun began Friday night for Linnea's Shark 5th Birthday party! We were all able to go and it was great!



water fun!

make a wish!

Dance Party!





No comments: