Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer is Dwindling to an End

One rainy day we tried origami...which was actually me trying it and Linnea watching resulting in me getting super frustrated because I did not know what I was doing and we only had construction paper and Harper was getting into everything...so we made a race track instead which went much better!


We've also had some pumpkins in our house!


We tried yoga at the library but Linnea thought it was boring and in true Harper fashion after doing a few down ward dogs with a leg lift she preferred to scurry all over the place. So Linnea and I followed and we walked around the library "yard" and sat in the tree branch fort. 




 Afterwards we had a delicious treat from Dunn Brothers...coffee for me, smoothing for the girls :)





We took advantage of Como Zoo's free Carousel ride day...it's a fast one and I think it was Harper's first ride...she LOVED it. It got quite warm so we had a hot picnic with our friends and then the girls wanted to play at the park for a bit before swimming at a friends house instead of going to the zoo. Us moms thought that was fine...let the gals lead the way. They have more fun if they have a say/choice in what they do :)




No comments: