Saturday, August 23, 2014

Softball, Corn and SummerFest

The girls and I watched papa play softball one morning and proceeded to pick corn and have lunch with him.




GO PAPA GO!
Picking corn. Harper wasn't the biggest fan but she sure does LOVE to eat it!


 The girls also checked out the equipment...this was from a different day but I thought it was blog worthy :)


 That evening was Summerfest which was a super fun celebration at the park where Linnea played T-ball. There was music, carnival games, bounce houses, facepainting and pony rides! Even Harper rode the pony but I need to get that picture from Chris. And I really hope I remember because its a cute one! she loved it and you could tell she felt like such a big kid. So proud of herself :)


 Linnea was super happy about her medal!


No comments: