Friday, August 8, 2014

Daddy's Baseball 36th Birthday!

Our lil artist!


I signed Linnea up for a free creative pastels class a few weeks ago and she loved it! She has always enjoyed coloring, drawing and writing and gets excited about new tools to use for it. So this class was a good one! Gotta love the libraries! After her class we celebrated Daddy's 36th All-Star Baseball birthday! 


Linnea has gotten used to themed parties (I wonder why?) so was adamant daddy has a baseball birthday since he loves baseball. So I used what we had and made a centerpiece with bobble heads and sundae hat cups. Then I found a gf brownie mix so I made those into brownie cupcake baseballs :) She thought it was good enough!

She was trying to look like daddy....


 My parents came over and brought some delicious steaks from Von Hansen's Meats to grill. We enjoyed our family meal and then Chris and I snuck out for dessert...we are also calling that our July date!

The birthday boy with his fam and gifts and all-star dad and husband homemade cards :)

 Cafe Latte makes the BEST cheesecake! Coffee was yummy too!


Celebrating birthdays is exhausting!


We hope daddy enjoyed his birthday! We are so lucky to have such an involved, loving, funny and caring man in our lives! Have a great year Chris!

3 comments:

Al said...

OMG. I am sooooooooo jealous of the Cafe Latte cheesecake! Drool.....

Al said...

Oh and Happy Birthday Chris!

Amy said...

I always think of you when we go there Al...which is not very often. I think I have been there the most when you visit!