Monday, August 24, 2009

My first tea party!


My friend Rachael invited me to my first tea party!!! It was sooooo fun!! I drank out of my own cute mug and sat in this cute little chair...just my size!!


And I tried some dehydrated fruit too!! Yum!


I had fun with Rach...she is soooo nice!


Here we are with our mommies...they enjoyed the tea too!


And Rachael's little brother Daniel woke up and hung out with us for a while too. He will be one this Friday! I get to go to his bday party when he feels better and they have more time in September.

I really like tea parties and cant wait for the next one! Thanks for having us over and for letting me play with your toys too Carsons!
Mommy, maybe we can have the next party at our house!?










1 comment:

Keith Henjum said...

linnea is so inquisitive. I love the way she studies her surroundings. Nice tea party.

Grandpa Keith