Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Uncle Brad's Visit

My Uncle Brad was able to come visit back in July and I guess I never blogged about it until now! Sorry! We had a very fun visit and Linnea really liked meeting her great uncle...she even let him hold her as you can see above.
We spent part of an afternoon at Hyland Park Reserve (aka. Chutes and Ladders) so my dad and Brad could reminisce about their childhood and so I could visit the kids I worked with last year. It was so fun to see them and have them meet Linnea! I was pregnant while working with these two last year so they got kick out seeing who had been making my tummy grow last summer!
Daddy was even able meet us there after work since it is just minutes away! They enjoyed a trip down the slide together!
We were able to visit with grandma too the first night he was here and had a KFC picnic outside at her place.
Thanks for visiting Uncle Brad! It was great to see you! Hopefully we can make it out to Utah and visit you and Sophie and the animals!

1 comment:

Keith Henjum said...

That was a nice visit to highland park.