Sunday, August 16, 2009

Softball

This summer I was able to play softball on Tuesday nights again...last summer I missed out since I had little Linnea in my belly still! The above picture is what happened the first time we brought her to the game. Chris also came to this game and had to take care of one this childs worst blowouts. I think thats why she fell asleep, she got so worked up getting changed outside adn crying so she just passed out! He didnt come to anymore games! Which was just fine, he was able to have some Chris time at home and Linnea got grandparent time. Everyone wins!
But as the season went on and she got older she was able to stay awake and cheer for her mommy...okay maybe not cheer, but she liked playing with her toys and sometime eating as well!
She loves chewing on her monkey toy!


If the weather wasn't baby friendly or we weren't ready to go Linnea would stay at my parents house and get some bonding time with Grandma. And we usually ended up sleeping over there too since our games sometimes went until close to 9.

No comments: