Thursday, August 27, 2009

And yet another Twins Game!


We brought Linnea to another Twins Game, however this was a night one so as you can see she is zonked out! This baby will have gone to at least 4 games by the time she is 1! We went this time not only because we love the Twins, but also because Alison was here from Colorado to do an article on the laying of the sod in the new stadium. She wanted to go to one last game in the MetroDome and we thought we may as well go with her! I had to work at the game so my parents brought Linnea and I met them inside around the 4th inning. She was out by the 7th! But lasted a long time to play with us and grin at the cute old couple behind us!
Here are the guys at the game! Our two dads and Tony, another guy here to help with the sod.

Linnea loved Al!


And loves to sleep on my lap.

Only 19 indoor games of baseball left!

1 comment:

Alison said...

The game was so much fun! And I can't believe that Linnea didn't cry when I held her (I'm not too good at that sort of thing) :)

It was awesome to catch up and see one last game in the Dome...good times!