Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random Cute Ones!

Since this post is just random pictures of me, Linnea, I think I will write it.
This was on one of our walks that mom insists we go on every morning! I'm not going to lie, I love them. It's great sitting up and holding that tray on the stroller and looking at all the trees, flowers, lakes, houses and birds. Sometimes she even puts in something she calls a jogger and we go a little faster than the stroller I am used to. I am sure I have missed some cool things though because I almost always fall asleep!
This is me eating a baptism card from Melissa! Thanks it was delicious!
And here I am helping mommy pick blackberries from our garden in my cool bumbo seat. Soon I won't need that silly thing!
Here I am sitting on daddy's lap with my foot while we were just hanging out on a Friday night! They say I look somewhat similar to someone named Chris Farley in this picture. I don't know how to take that...
Mom said she just thought I looked cute at this moment so she grabbed that camera. And I'm starting to realize when she pulls that out, I'm supposed to smile! CHEESE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the smiles!

Love, Grandpa H

Lisa said...

That last photo is very cute!