Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Big Truck, JBF, Music Festival

I am so behind on this blog so I am not even sure when I did this but I took Linnea to the Big Truck day at the Woodbury Central Park parking lot. We got there very close to the end of the event, like 5 minutes til the end (see, still trying to figure out how to get out of the house on time) but there were so many people there the trucks stuck around for about an extra half hour so Linnea was able to climb up a few and "drive". We then went to the Just Between Friends kids consignment sale and found a few new outfits for L and sleepers for H.



 On Sunday I took both girls out on my own for the first time! There was a kids Music Festival at Como Lake Pavilion which is so close and sounded so fun! Chris wanted to stay home and watch the Vikes so I let him and braved the outing myself. We had a great time and our friend MaryBeth met us with her two kids and the neighborhood crew also came!

 The girls got crazy hair,
  fun pics in a photo booth
   and after a long wait they got their faces painted.



 I was so proud of Linnea for getting her face done, usually she is scared and just gets her arm painted. She chose a dolphin and Josie chose a butterfly. I think it helped that Josie went first and Linnea saw her get her face painted.
When we got home Chris and Linnea did some raking and leaf jumping while I made some homemade soup. Harper and I did go outside and check out the leaf piles as well.




No comments: