Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ians Soccer Game and Bounce House Fun!

Our first Saturday home I left Harper home with daddy while Linnea and I went to watch cousin/nephew Ian play soccer. 



There was also a bounce house extravaganza and park that Linnea loved! We had a good mommy/daughter time and daddy had fun with Harper and Harper did just fine taking a bottle of my milk from daddy. I'd like to try to do something with just Linnea at least once every week or two.
  



Linnea had an overnight at grandma and papa's again on Saturday night so Chris and I only had to worry about Harper which was super nice! 



We even got to watch a movie together! woohoo! My mom brought Linnea to Sunday school and church and then returned her to us after that in time for the Vikings Game!





No comments: