Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thank you A Child's View

I know I have blogged a bit about Linnea's upcoming last day of preschool. Well it came and I think we did a pretty good job handling it. We made the teachers some PB cookies and stuck a tag on it that said "because of you I am one smart cookie", and I really believe that. Linnea has learned so much from ACV and we can only hope we can find suc a great place come January for both of our girls. She also made a tree card and we wrote thank you for helping me grow.





It doesn't seem like it was almost 2 years ago I dropped a lil 18 month old off at the toddler site. It was exciting to see her transition so well to the preschool site and make some good friends and memories. For those good friends we made donut holes with a tag that said, "donut you know you are a great friend. I will miss you. Have fun in preschool." 


It was a tearful goodbye for me as I hugged her teacher but her teacher seemed to understand our situation and hopes for the best for Linnea. We hope to send the girls somewhere from Jan to June and then they will be home with me again for the summer and then ideally Linnea can go to Pre-K through the St. Paul Public Schools at an actual school for free!
bye bye Emily! xoxoxo! thank you so much!

bye bye Liza! xoxoxo! thank you so much!
 I plan to visit when we can and we definitely hope to run into the kids at the storytime at the library they would walk to once a week. We are not sure it has totally sunk in to Linnea that she is not going back there, she every now and then this week said she wanted to go. I am doing my best to keep her busy and teach her things but it is not always easy with a newborn. They are quite needy! 


We went out for frozen yogurt again to celebrate/mourn her last day.

No comments: