Tuesday, October 23, 2012

We had our first of many Halloween events a few Saturdays ago. We brought along our pumpkin muffin/cupcakes and our little bee. Linnea wore the bee costume we found at the thrift store to our New Parent Connection Halloween gathering. It is so fun to see all the kiddoes in their costume and see them play so well together even though they all only see each other once a month, if that. Harper wore a little pumpkin sleeper and hat. Quite a few of us had babies within the last few months so it was fun to see/meet them and hear how everyone is doing as parents of two. My parents came over in the evening and brought us Arby's and visited.


Sunday I got Linnea to Sunday School and she made it very clear to me that she wanted me to leave when I dropped her off and she would go to Sunday School with just grandma. So I did just that and headed to Sam's Club to get some much needed foods! I went back to church for her and the church service and then we headed home. Our friends Chuck and Deanna were over to meet the Harpster, have lunch and visit with us. Chris went to pick us up some burgers and shakes from Snuffy's. YUM! Then we showed Chuck and Deanna the choo choo park before they had to head home.



We ended Sunday night with Finding Nemo, popcorn, fruit and veggies for supper again after an early bath.

1 comment:

mack said...

one of my favorite childhood memories is having popcorn for supper (usually on the living room floor). :-) ...though shakes from snuffy's sounds doesn't sound bad either!