Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Days with Harper

Before Linnea's last day of preschool Chris and I enjoyed some time with just Harper and each other.  I brought Linnea to preschool around 10 almost everyday and then she was there until around 4:30. Chris and I got to watch some shows, nap a little and just hang out. I also did some researching online for activities for us girls while on maternity leave. I like to get out at least once a day and I found plenty of options! Linnea is signed up for a tumbling class Friday mornings and a Sporties for Shorties class on Monday afternoons. Both classes will start in November. I hope we can get there on time! Here are some pictures of Harper during the days with us and with Linnea in the evening. We met our neighborhood friends at the park a few times too during our week together.


at the choo choo park!

either early morning or late night kisses!

cuddling!






first thing she wanted to do upon returning from preschool everyday was hold Harper :)

No comments: