Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Bunny!

We are hopping into Easter here...last Friday night we started the fun with an Easter egg hunt outside at Carver park out in Woodbury by my parents house. 



We ended up staying the night since I needed/wanted to be out there Saturday to see the Easter Bunny at Valley Creek Mall by their house before a friends baby shower. The girls were staying with my parents so I could go to the shower alone. It was an hour away at a coffee shop and no other kids would be there so I think we all had more fun this way. The Friday night Easter Egg hunt was a fun way to start Linnea and I's Spring break!
Sunday the girls and I headed back to my parents for Palm Sunday church service,  crafts and playing with Leo and Rory whom they were babysitting and I squeezed a run in.


We ended the day with dinner at GG's with Brian and Kaylan.

No comments: