Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Visiting with Friends

The Friday of my break we went to one of my closest high school friend's house to meet her baby Mateo. It had been a while since I saw her so it was great to catch up with Lorissa. Katie and her girls also came so Linnea had fun doing puzzles and coloring with them. We stopped at Aldi on our way home and spent the evening making tortilla pizzas, playing with play dough and Easter cookie cutters, dancing and preparing for Easter! Harper also rolled from her back to tummy! I missed it though. I was in the kitchen getting something and then heard her crying and went to find her on her tummy. I had left her on the floor on her back. She hasn't done it again since but I'm sure she will :)

jello jelly beans!
Easter M & M blonde brownies


making ducks and bunnies!

I can't believe we didnt take a picture with Mateo...but we didnt :( Next time. He sure is a cutie!
Only 7 weeks old!

No comments: