Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter Fun!

Isabelle and Linnea with their goods.
The girls and I spent most of Saturday and all of Easter Sunday with my parents. Saturday morning started with an egg hunt and another visit with the bunny at my friend Katie's church. 

no crying on the bunny! yay!











We then had lunch with my parents and then I took Harper with me back to the house to finish packing our stuff up, since we were spending Saturday night over at my parents since Easter breakfast was at 8. There's no way I'd get there alone with the girls on time and I just couldn't get the packing done before we needed to leave for the egg hunt. I will never understand how/why it can take me so long to get out the door! 

Anyways...I went back to my parents and we had fun decorating Easter cookies, dying eggs, watching some of HOP and making muffins for the Easter morning. 





















Linnea and Harper looked so pretty in their dresses and I even wore a new dress :) 



We ate, then the bunny came and hid about 100 eggs so the kids had fun finding those. Then the gals and I went to church with my parents while Brian and his fam headed on to Megan's sides celebration. 










                After church we watched some more of HOP, had some rest/reading time and 
                                            then went on a walk before heading to GG's. 
We brought a very cute homemade "bread bunny" with veggies and dip. 
                                                            Im sure GG enjoyed seeing us. 



               The girls and I headed back to my parents to pack up and head home to see daddy. 
It was a fun last day and night of spring break. I wish it didnt go so fast but we sure did have a blast!

No comments: