Sunday, April 14, 2013

Visiting with the Millers

My mom's cousin's son and his family were here visiting the first week of April and they were nice enough to bring us some wonderful hand me down clothes for Linnea and eventually Harper. The last time I saw Jeff and Ivy ( Georgia and Bruce's son and daughter in law) and their girls Linnea was likely Harper's age. So it was great to catch up in person. I say in person because we do an awful lot of keeping up on facebook...well with pictures and statuses that is :) 
The girls and I went to a free sing, play and learn music event before heading out to Richfield to visit. The event is put on by MacPhail Music Center at a variety of the public libraries throughout the year. This was one of at least three we will go to this year. We love them! 
It was so fun to see the girls play together, have a dance party and play on their ipads/ipods. We had a nice lunch from Georgia and Bruce and m &m cookies from us. 
The girls and I headed to goodwill afterwards and found some new scarves, jewelry and a purse for me. Linnea found a few books, a dress, jammies, a doll stroller and a puppet! I LOVE finding good deals! I am so sad we didn't take a single picture of Jeff and Ivy and their sweet girls. But here is one of Linnea in a Tink (jammie) shirt from them. She lived in that and the 2 sizes too big rain boots the rest of the day and most of the weekend. She has worn plenty of the other clothes already too :)



No comments: