Saturday, September 15, 2012

39 Weeks!

Linnea and I made it through our first two weeks back to school and preschool. Linnea was so excited to see her old friends...it is going to be hard to leave A Child's View when the baby comes because it is so easy to leave her somewhere she is so happy, but it is the best decision for our family. It was wonderful to see her run up to her friend grab her hand and say come on, lets go play! I did at least get a hug goodbye though. 

back to preschool!

It was also nice to see everyone at work and see the kiddoes, however my bus drivers are quite ridiculous and we have been getting to work late and home way later than I want and am used to. I am very exhausted when getting home...I guess being nearly 9 months pregnant and working 9 hours with kids at work and then being a mommy and wife at home would make one tired. Here are a few pictures of me at the end of the first week of work, about 39 weeks pregnant.






We did manage to find an outdoor movie that Friday night...The Smurfs (or The Curfs as L says) out in Woodbury. We picked up some Arby's for L and I, Chipotle for Chris and Starbucks for all three of us as it was a chilly night and I had a LivingSocial deal to use. We did stay for the whole thing even though numerous times Linnea said she wasn't liking the movie so much and getting a little scared. Every time we started packing up she then decided she wanted to stay. It was nice having her cuddle with us on our laps to stay warm. Chris and I weren't wild about the movie either but it was a fun event still!



No comments: