Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hospital Visitors

I am not sure who was more excited for Linnea to meet Harper...her or me. I couldn't wait for big sister to meet little sister. My parents had her overnight and kept her updated on mommy and baby's progress with Chris's pictures he sent on the phone. By the time we were cleaned up after the birth it was too late for any visitors so my parents and Linnea came mid morning on Wednesday. Linnea walked in like she owned the place and gave me a huge hug and wanted to see the baby and hold the baby! She thought she was very cute but looked tired. 
love at first sight!






Linnea's bag of goodies!


proud grandparents!

just us gals!


Happy Family of 4!



SISTERS!

LOVE




Linnea gave Harper a cute picture frame that we will put a "sister" picture in one of these days. Linnea got a bag full of goodies from us and Harper to keep her busy while visiting. Linnea and my parents also made cupcakes for Harper's "birthday" for us to share with everyone who came to visit. Aunt Megan also stopped by on her lunch break while my parents and Linnea were there. They all enjoyed holding the new little addition but then left for lunch and to bring pictures of Harper to GG. Chris and I rested the rest of the afternoon and then my parents, Linnea and Chris' mom and sister Allison came around supper time. Again, Harper was passed around and shown how much she is loved already. We said our goodbyes and got to bed somewhat early, looking forward to going home Thursday. Linnea was looking forward to preschool and showing off a picture of her and lil sis.

No comments: