Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preggo Pics!

Here are some more of preggers and daughter! I think I am right around 38 weeks in these...we got some professional pics done when I was around 37 weeks and those will be posted on here soon! We LOVE them and are so happy we have a friend in the business who took them for us and gave a little deal :)



We are feeling more and more ready...on Labor Day with the help of my parents we got the baby's side of the room pretty much done (pics to come), brought up tons of baby stuff such as the swing, high chair, boppy chair, a few toys and we put baby clothes away and picked out some going home outfits. Now I should probably pack a Hospital bag as well...work has started so time to get more ready is gone and I am hoping I don't go into labor at work (even though we have nurses and are close to the Hospital I would really rather have it happen at home with Chris!) More to come about work and preschool but for now I must hit the hay.

1 comment:

mack said...

when you didn't post for a while i thought little timmea/timmeo was already here! we're getting very excited - as i'm sure you are! MN looks so great - i miss it!