Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day

We got to spend actual Father's Day with my dad and the girls' papa since their daddy was working. We had a wonderful day! We couldn't have asked for much better weather for what we decided to do to celebrate these men who mean so much to us and do so much for us. 

We love you Daddy!
This isn't from Father's Day but its such a sweet pic of papa with two of  his granddaughters who love him so much so I thought I'd stick it on this post :)
We started the day at Megan's parents house where we got to go swimming! Well, Linnea got to go swimming with her papa. the water was too cold for me and Harper. But Linnea loved it and I was so proud of her for putting on the puddle jumper my parents gave her! It came in handy that day and on our trip. We had a nice cookout lunch and swim and then headed to my parents house to meet Erik and Lisa and the boys.

Papa and Harper sharing a beer...well Harper just likes the hard bottle on her gums. 
a lil sweet treat before lunch and swimming.

all ready to swim!
yay Linnea! thx for helping Papa!
Once we all arrived at my parents house we proceeded to go to 2 playgrounds with them! The kids all rode some sort of bike except of course Harper who rocked the stroller and passed out.



wearing her my dad rocks bib! sorry its so blurry! She's quite the mover when it comes to eating!
Linnea reading Papa his card she worked so hard on.


After all that playing we ate taco salad and then the dads opened their presents. We also had birthday cake for Erik :) Chris opened his gifts from us late that evening after we got home and he was home from work. They also posed for a picture. Harper maybe pulling Linnea's hair...she loves to grab whatever she can.

No comments: