Monday, June 3, 2013

Looks like Spring...Finally!

I have been trying to get up and run around Como Lake every morning before work and I love it...here is one reason why:

Taken right before it started raining, but a rainy run is okay by me!

enjoying the ride!
"Sunflowers"




I decided to take a lovely evening walk with the girls one weekend night before Chris got home. I generally dont mind my days with them but usually by 4 or 5 I am ready for him to be around again. 
Linnea also starts askin for daddy by that time as well. Especially on Sundays :) Getting some fresh air always helps and so does a beautiful view like this:



I was so proud of Linnea for walking the whole way! It was probably close to a mile round trip and she did great. A little pokey while picking flowers, okay a LOT pokey but we weren't in a major hurry so it was okay.



We also got to see a train :)

choo choo!





No comments: