Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lake Elmo

I took the girls to Lake Elmo for the first time this summer. It was a visit your trails/parks for free day and a favorite kids band called the Okee Dokee Brothers were performing so it was perfect! We packed a picnic and found a spot to lay our blanket and eat on the ground before the show. 

    

After the show the sun was out and it was quite warm (something we hadn't seen or felt for a while) so I let Linnea do some wading and playing in sand. Harper and I also played in the sand but the water was kinda chilly for us! The sun sadly didnt last too long and we had to make a run for the car in the rain! 


What a geat afternoon nonetheless! We ended up at my parents afterwards for a sleepover and spaghetti dinner before my half marathon the following morning. That event will have its own post :)

No comments: