Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nine Months!!!

This is one happy 9 month old who LOVES her big sis so we thought we'd add a little photo shoot of big sis Linnea to this post too!


Not too much has changed since I was 8 months old...my 9 month old appt got pushed back so I haven't had that yet. My parents sure seem to think I am getting bigger...I do love to eat. I get very excited and knod my head back and forth at the sight of food. I love to laugh and was recently compared to the pillsbury doughboy...a video will hopefully be on here soon of it. Mommy likes to put something in my hair everyday and I like to pull/play with her hair and Linnea's hair. Linnea is still the funniest girl on Earth. I have smiles for almost everyone I see, usually after studying them for a little while. I still love music and have enjoyed going to the kids concerts mommy find for me and sissy. My newest trick is spitting with my tongue!
Unfortunately I still don't like any kind of crib very much. 

trying on Linnea's Tink hat :)

Sisters Outside!



 Big Sister's Photo Shoot in our stairway...she's 4.5 here!





1 comment:

mack said...

thanks for all your comments! i love reading them. and love reading your blog -- Looks like you are summering it up! can't wait to see you soon!