Monday, September 15, 2014

Family Day at the Falls

Before I took the girls to one last library event I did Linnea's hair in a new style since I knew she was wanting to cut her long locks before school. 


A speaker from the Como Zoo was at the library to talk about reptiles and amphibians ( we thought it was going to be bats...we had seen a show similar to this already but Linnea still enjoyed it ) And Harper did okay...we left a lot to walk around though.


 Playing the community piano for a little bit before leaving.


Daddy was home for the day since he had a late night drafting the night before so we had a family date at Minnehaha Falls and it was so much fun! We started with a picnic and then took a peek at the waterfall from above and then walked down for a lil walk/hike.





It had been so long since I walked around on the bottom. We did find a place for wading but I didnt get any picture. I think Chris did so maybe I will get those on her. Harper is one determined child...she walked up and down ALL the steps to get to the falls and proceeded to walk on for our short hike. What a great day!

No comments: