Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


Linnea and I had a girls night out to the Twin Game! 
Thanks to facebook garage sale/barter/trade pages I got some Twins tickets for free! 
I had started back at work but Linnea had not yet so I thought, what the heck she can be up late again and come to the game with me. She had been asking all summer to go. My parents happened to also have tix to the game so we were able to sit with them and enjoy the game. 
And the  twinkies played well and won so we really did enjoy the game!

mommy/daughter picture on the gold glove!


 GREAT SEATS! 


 We snacked on popcorn, peanuts, $1 hot dogs, my dad and I shared a beer and we of course got ice cream for the littlest Twins Fan. 


It started to rain on and off and actually did stop the game for about 20 minutes but we stayed for the whole thing anyways! 


What a fun (late) night! 
Good thing Linnea was staying home with daddy the next day :)

No comments: