Monday, September 22, 2014

French Regional Park

We had one last summer blast of fun at French Regional Park with our friends. I had heard great things about it so we decided to check it out. It was Labor Day and Chris had it off and we were planning on him coming too but he started to feel icky so I went on my own with the gals. We missed him but still had fun and know he will come another time. The park was great but I am sure glad my friends were there to help Linnea climb. No way could I have done it alone with Harper and her.

French Regional Park


 Cooling off with a summer treat!

The bridge on the way to the beach!



girlfriends working hard in the sand.


What a fantastic summer we had. The summer fun is done now since I started work the next day and the girls hopped around with different care from neighbors, my parents and daycare. Linnea started a week after me. 
I know the fun isn't done there is just a new kind of fun ahead. I feel so lucky to have my summers off with the girls. We sure have fun exploring and going on adventures together :) I am also glad I have daughters who are up for going, going and going with me!

No comments: