Sunday, August 14, 2011

A busy week!


Monday night we went to the library, Tuesday night was the Twins game, Wed was something but I can't remember what and Thursday we went to visit GG and bring her DQ since it was the Childrens Miracle Network day! Linnea also brought her very own pink bag. I really need to get a picture of this. She so badly wants to wear it as a purse and so badly wants to put a bunch of books and movies in it. However, when it gets so full, it gets very heavy so then everything needs to come out because she isn't strong enough to carry all of that. Then it is too light and it falls off her sort of nonexistent shoulder...so we eventually get about 3 things in it and it sort of stays up. Sort of. Enough to make her happy and feel like a big girl. So off we went to GG's with her pink bag. We had an okay visit. Linnea was running back and forth to the potty which is fine at home because we have her lil potty chair. I didn't bring her potty chair because it was just me and I had to also bring in all the food and Linnea's diaper bag (which now has just extra outfits, snack and activities in it!, photo albums for GG to look at and sometimes I end up carrying Linnea so I could not carry a potty chair too. Anyways, needless to say we spent more time in the bathroom than visiting with GG. At least we did have luck once going potty on grandma's big toilet! Linnea rode on GG's lap to the elevator to end the evening. Thursday during the day we went to a Puppet Wagon show which was at a park so we spent most of the time playing at the park and then having a picnic. All with my friend/coworker/teacher I worked with last year! Deb heard so many stories about Linnea and wanted to meet her so we finally got together and they met and really hit it off. L called her Debbie! very cute! I unfortunately don't have many pics besides this one of the puppet wagon...I will try to get a picture up with her bag!

No comments: