Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nt'l Night Out!

We celebrated National Night Out last Tuesday at our/my parents church with the whole family (well the two Dylans and Ian couldnt make it but otherwise we all were there!). It was pretty hot but also a lot of fun! they had free everything and only asked you to bring something to donate to the local foodshelf if you could...hot dogs, popcorn, rootbeer floats, corn on the cob, baked beans, a dunk tank (which I think my dad went in after we left, he didnt want to miss out on visiting with us), a bouncehouse which Linnea almost got in, face painting which Linnea almost tried again but the line was just too long, music and some jugglers! I think I got everything. We also played a bit on the playground before it was time to head home and cool off. It was fun to see everyone out having a good time together!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a good time. Glad you guys could make it. That Linnea sure loves sweet corn!
Grandpa Keith