Sunday, August 21, 2011

One last parade and GG's




Linnea and I headed to the Vadnais Height's Heritage Days parade today with a Lori, Sophia and baby Isabelle while daddy worked on the garage. We also got a run in before that. We may or may not make it to the Woodbury Days parade since we will be coming home from Duluth on Sunday and that is when it is. And we may or may not see the Parade at the State Fair either so this could be the last one of summer. They sure have been fun with a toddler with quite the sweet tooth! It was a nice day to be out at the parade. Linnea came to Target with me after supper too. She chose a different kind of cart today. I should have taken a picture but forgot. She was sitting on sort of a chair out of the cart. Last night when we went to get ice cream my mom and I thought we would let her try the cart with the car the car attached in front so she thought she was driving. I think she loved both! Im pretty sure when she was driving the car she was honking and saying watch out! funny girl.
Tuesday we went to visit GG. I brought some homemade chicken zucchini casserole to share with GG and my parents. Chris doesnt really like it and couldnt come and my parents do like it, I like it and GG always looks forward to a homecooked meal rather than the dining room food. Linnea had chicken fries, grapes and raisins instead. My parents also brought chocolate zucchini cake. Can you tell we are trying to get rid of our zukes? We head to Duluth tomorrow for our 5 year wedding anniversary (boy that went fast)/summer trip so I wanted to use as much of it up as I could! I also made two other zuke casseroles. one to freeze and one for my parents. We have never tried this one so hope its tasty. and of course I made zucchini bread!
Well have a great couple days everyone, we are off to have some fun in Duluth! Pictures and stories to come...

No comments: