Sunday, August 21, 2011

Waterworks!




On Thursday Linnea and I met four of our "new parents connection" friends for some waterpark fun! It was the one in the Battle Creek area not far from my parents house so we have driven by it plenty but never gone. It was a great time! We had swam, had a picnic lunch, swam some more and then had popsicles before heading home for her nap. Im not sure we will get to another waterpark before the end of summer ( I cant believe I just typed the end of summer. It had truly flown by.) Her nap went pretty well for the first one in her big girl bed! I had totally forgot that this would be the first one not in a crib at home. I tried not to make a big deal out of it and she seemed to think it was just normal (besides being about an hour and half later than usual, oops too much fun, I guess!!) She did make some funny noises and talk to her stuffed animals for about 10 minutes but then I didnt hear a peep and had to wake her about 2 hours later. This girl takes after her daddy and LOVES to sleep! And Im not gonna lie, I love her naptime as well. It is two hours I can either workout if I havent already, clean around the house, do laundry, cook, look online for recipes, crafts, organizing ideas, trave ideas, facebook or all of the above!

No comments: