Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free Energy, Letterbox and a baby bunny

Well I may as well post about last weekend before this weekend starts! I don't know where the time goes! Anyways...last Friday we went to a free concert at the Lake Harriet Bandshell and it was sooo sooo fun!!! We saw a band called Free Energy which is one of our favs not only because its super great and fun music but Chris knows two of the band members from High School. We even said hi to the singer afterwards..groupies I know. We also saw them at Pitchfork last summer but certainly not for free! Anyways...we met up with a quite a few friends and had Linnea sleepover at my parents house. I think everyone had fun! Saturday morning I went on a run and then we went to get Linnea and did a letterbox and had a picnic and played at a park. My mom joined in on the fun! I was so happy to find the letterbox! First successful one in a while! Linnea enjoys helping with the stamping. Later on that evening Chris saved this cute little bunny. He was mowing the lawn and saw him and put him in the grass so L and I could see him when we returned from the Choo Choo park. She got a kick out of the lil guy and did good job petting him gently. All this was just Saturday! Sunday I think we just tried to get stuff done around the house, ran and played at a park and worked on potty training! It is now Thursday and she has been wearing undies for 2 weeks straight (except nap and night time). Doing awesome with the pee, now we have to figure out those number 2's! Unfortunately she had two poopy accidents in her undies at daycare Wednesday.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Letterboxing is fun. Watching Linnea overnight was great. See you soon.
Grandpa Keith