Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Much Cooler Twins Game





Tuesday night we went to the Twins Game again. They lost again...but it was a good game at least. And it was against the Red Sox, who are a very good team. We had a great time and were much more comfortable weather wise! the last time we went was one of those 100 degrees days with 100% humidity or something ridiculous like that. Tuesday it was about 50degrees cooler. I even put my sweatshirt on near the end! oh how I love cool summer nights! My parents had 8 tickets to the game. Four in their normal season ticket spot and 4 in the lower level. So we all (Erik, Dylan, my mom and dad, Brian, Megan, Kaylan, Chris and I) took turns in each spot. Linnea stayed home and had a movie nigh nigh with Grandma Sarah and Aunt Allison. She may or may not get to game this season. She certainly has been to a ton in her life, I feel like we need to keep the streak alive of at least a game every year of her life so hopefully we have one more game in us. And hopefully the Twins can win a few more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to go the game next Thursday at noon? I have 4 tickets. Grandpa Keith