Sunday, August 21, 2011

Uncle Brian's







We had a somewhat low key (for us) weekend. Friday we went to a few garage sales after running and playing at the choo choo park and then after nap we brought peach crisp to some dear friends. One of our friends was hit by a car walking across the street in the crosswalk at the beginning of August. She is healing amazingly well and it was so nice to go visit. We even brought the potty chair since we are still working on potty training. It is still going great but she is just most comfortable on that chair so we sometimes bring it with sometimes dont. Daycare has sent home her diapers though! So thats huge! Go Linnea! Saturday I got up sort of early and got a run in on my own. I enjoy running with Linnea in the jogger and know she loves it, but its nice to sometimes go on my own too. I can go a lil farther and its easier. I do miss the squeals of delight whenever an animal of any kind is spotted though. I dont miss hearing, run mommy run. When I am running! guess I sometimes don't go quite quick enough for lil miss. After my run Chris left for the project of the summer...building a garage at Brian and Megan's. Our cousin Gabe who does building for a living was able to come lead the project so Chris spent Saturday and Sunday working hard over at Brian's. Linnea and I visited for lunch and supper. We did some garage saling on the way over and found her a cute tutu! Not many other great things but oh well. We had a good time still. After lunch we came home and I made oatmeal butterscotch cookies while L napped. She really wanted to go back to Uncle Brian's and see uncle Brian, her daddy, papa, grandma, her baby Kaylan and Megan so we did and we brought the cookies. They were really appreciated by the workers! We also went to get the Papa Murphy's Pizza and ice cream for the hard workers. The garage looks great. Still some siding to do and doors to put on but it is up and looking awesome! good job boys! what an accomplishment.

No comments: